Flanged Ends ASF
FLOWSERVE ATOMAC ASF: The flow path through the filter insert is a larger area than the original pipe cross-section to minimize possible pressure loss. The corrosion resistant filter insert consists of two perforated PTFE cylinders with an ETFE filter screen in between which offers the same outstanding corrosion resistant properties as the lining material FEP or PFA.
Clogged filter inserts can be easy exchanged or cleaned without removing the strainer from the line. For added operator safety, the residual fluid in the insert area can be removed by means of a PTFE drain plug prior to removing the access flange when changing or cleaning the filter. Various mesh sizes of filter screens or drillings are available to accommodate different levels of contamination. Permanent drain connections are available as an option. Optional: PFA-conductive liner material.
Strainer Type ASF, PN16 (Art.-Nr.: 330-1100-xx)
• DN25, DN40, DN50, D80, DN100, DN150, DN200
• ATOMAC PFA lined
• Max. operating temperature: +200°C
• Face to face acc. to EN 558, Row 1
• Flanged acc. to DIN EN 1092-2, PN16
• Body: ductile iron EN-JS 1049 (GGG40.3) / PFA lined
• Flange: ductile iron EN-JS 1049 (GGG40.3)
• Filter cage: PTFE with ETFE filter fabric
• Drain plug & nipple: PTFE
• Mesh size: 300 µm (other sizes on request)
• Bolting: A2-K70
DN25, DN40, DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150, DN200, 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8"
PN10, ANSI 150, PN16
DIN EN 558 Line 1