Wafer Body BTW
Thanks to advanced technology we can state firmly that the DURCO BTV butterfly valves keep chemical fluids in your process piping and out of the environment. A self adjusting triple stem seal system assures no leakage to the atmosphere Viton seat energizer and concave PTFE liner design provide dependable consistent shutoff and closure torque. Spherical seat design of the disc and liner provides a 360° seal for long service life. The Viton energizer is isolated and protected in a machined groove of the valve body.
The concave designed liner is recessed into the valve body and this reduces the possibility of torn liners due to cold flow into the valve waterway. Optional available: UHMWP and Durlon II and PFA-conductive liner materials.
Butterfly valve BTW489V (Art.-Nr.: 150-1500-xx)
• DN50, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN450, DN500, DN600
• DURCO, PTFE lined, Type BTV-2000
• WAFER design
• Max. temperature: +177°C
• Nominal pressure: 10 bar
• Face to face acc. to EN 558, Row 20
• Assembly between flanges PN10 / PN16 or ANSI 150lbs
• Body: ductile iron EN-JS 1049 (GGG40.3)
• Disc & shaft: ductile iron EN-JS 1049 (GGG40.3) / PFA coated
• Liner: PTFE
• Energizer: Viton
• Operation: bare stem
Chainwheel, Electric Actuator, Pneumatic double-acting, Pneumatic single-acting, Lever, Topflange (ISO 5211), Gearbox with Handwheel
DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN450, DN500, DN600, 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 24"
PN10, ANSI 150, PN16
DIN EN 558-1 Line 20