Flanged Ends UV116
Description: Shut-off valves UV116, UV216 are designed to close the medium flow. The valves excel with high tightness and its compact construction. The valves are equipped with back seat enabling the packing replacing during the valve operating with the valve fully open.
Application: The valves are designed for heating and other industries especially in hot-water applications and UV216 even in steam applications. The wide range of diameter nominal enable the valve to be used from the minimum flow rates (eg. sampling valves), to the highest flow rates in main pipes.
Process media: The valves are suitable for water, steam (UV216 only), air and other neutral media compatible with material of the valve body and its inner parts.
Installation: The valves can be piped in any position but a necessary space for operating the handwheel shall be kept. The flow direction is indicated with the arrows on the valve body. Reverse (alternate) flow is permissible with limited values of differential pressure.
Shut-off valve UV 116 S13 16/300 (Art.-Nr.: 200-0116-xx)
• DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300
• Nominal pressure: PN16
• Face to face acc. to EN 558-1, section 1
• Flanged connection PN16, Type B1 (raised face), EN 1092-2
• Leakage rate class BN1 acc. to DIN 3230 (4/1982)
• Body: grey cast iron EN-JL1040
• Disc: stainless steel 1.4021
• Seat: stainless steel 1.4006
• Packing: graphite
• Operation temperature range: +2°C to +300°C
• Operation: handwheel
DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300
DIN EN 558 Line 1